13 February, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day from Carbis Bay Holidays in St Ives

As it’s Valentine’s Day we wanted to share with you our love of St Ives.  We carried out a quick survey of some of the Carbis Bay Holidays team, to see what they love best about our lovely quirky fishing village.


Posh Fish & Chips by Sunset

On a fine summer evening my husband and I love taking our Patterdale terrier ‘Jet’ for a walk around the Island, stopping off at Harbour Fish & Chips on the way. Their fish and chips are truly scrumptious, especially the sprinkling of crunchy sweet potato on top. The Island offers stunning 360 degree views, taking in so many different aspects of the town and bay. We finally make our way around to our little bench which is perfectly positioned overlooking Porthmeor beach and enjoy our alfresco dinner with what we think is the best sunset in the world.
Tamsin, Marketing




The Breathtaking Beauty

Even though I have lived here half of my life I still cannot believe how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place.  The walk from Carbis Bay where I live to St Ives is like a mini holiday to me and as soon as I reach closer to St Ives I look over the wall to survey the beauty and the light – it still always takes my breath away!
Natalie, Property


 
Carbis Bay Holidays offer a wide selection of holiday properties suitable for a romantic break any time of the year.  From cosy hideaways for couples to holiday homes with hot tubs, we are sure you will love St Ives and return again and again.

What do you love most about St Ives?

 

No comments: